top of page
- All puppies are $2000. Companion puppies are placed on spay/neuter contracts, with limited registration. Show puppies are placed with a co-ownership contract which contains special stipulations pertaining to breeding.
- Puppies are sold only to pre-qualified (screened) families.
- Potential puppy families fill out a questionnaire for initial screening.
- We invite prospective families visit us and our dogs.
- Deposits of $500 are taken after puppies are actually born. Sex may or may not be definite at this time. Your puppy is then considered "sold" and other buyers will be placed on a waiting list for a future litter or referred elsewhere. For this reason, deposits are non-refundable unless the puppy is not available.
- You are invited to come and visit puppies on an ongoing basis as they grow.
- Pictures and puppy progress will be updated regularly on our website.
- Final puppy evaluations are done between 7.5 and 9 weeks. Show potential puppies are assigned first.
- We live with the puppies 24/7 for the first weeks of their lives and we know the temperament and personality of each of them. This assists us in matching families to puppies whose lifestyles and desires are compatible.
- You will be notified of which puppy will be yours between 8 and 9 weeks of age.
- Puppies go home at 8 to 9 weeks.
- Come prepared with a registration name based on the litter theme.
- All puppies will be microchipped and have their first vaccination as well as worming.
- The remaining $1500 is due when the puppy goes home, as well as AKC registration fees and microchip registration fees.
- Registration papers are submitted by us once all of the puppies have gone home. You will receive your registration certificate about 2-3 weeks after that.
- All of our dogs are beloved house companions and members of our family.
- Whether a puppy is to be a companion or a show dog, we require that they be house dogs and not kennel-dogs.
- We encourage early socialization and obedience training.
- We are available to you for the life of your puppy and beyond. Contact us anytime– we LOVE updates!
bottom of page